Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ollie is in the HOUSE!

Oliver, one of the namesakes of Ollie's Treehouse, is HERE!!! Oliver lives in Wisconsin and today he flew on a plane with his Mom and Dad (my brother, Sandi's son). We are so very happy they are here. Oliver is SO BIG! I haven't seen him since November and when they are so young they change so much. He is a sweetheart! He had lots of smiles for his Auntie Trish. Unfortunately my Madison screamed when she saw Uncle PJ. But she was tired. She will have lots of smiles for him tomorrow.

And tomorrow is Oliver's very FIRST Birthday!! What a treat that he is spending this very special day with us.

I must have seen 3 butterflies today. I heard once that if you see a butterfly that means you are on the right path. I couldn't feel more blessed.

No comments: